Let’s see the steps to install TOMTOM HOME on WINDOWS-
The steps below refer to Internet Explorer. If you’re using another browser the steps may change.
- To download the latest version of TomTom HOME, Click on the Download button below. We recommend you to download the file to your computer by clicking Save.
- Once the download is complete, click Run. If you accidentally close the Download complete window, find the file WinLatest.exe on your computer and double-click it. Or start the download again.
- Select the language for the installation.
- Click OK. The InstallShield Wizard for TomTom HOME opens.
- Click Next.
- Read the end user licence agreement and click on the provided link.
- To accept the terms in the licence agreement, select the box, then click on Next.
- Click Next to install to the standard installation folder, or click Change to install to a different folder.
- Click Install. If you get one or more User Account Control messages, click on Yes.
The installation starts.
Once the installation is complete click Finish.