INSTALLING TOMTOM HOME ON macOS X
The steps below refer to the Safari browser. If you are using another browser the steps may differ.
To install TomTom HOME on your Mac, you need to download the file to your PC. Follow these steps:
- To download the latest version of TomTom HOME, Click the Download button below.
The download begins. When completed, TomTom HOME is saved in your downloads folder.
- Click the Finder icon in the Dock to switch to Finder.
- From the Finder menu at the top of the screen, click Go and choose Downloads. Your Downloads folder opens.
- Double-click on TomTomHOME2maclatest.dmg.
- Double-click on MacLatest.pkg. The TomTom HOME installer opens.
- Click on Continue.
- To read the end user licence agreement, click the link www.tomtom.com/legal/.
- Click Continue. You are asked to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
- Click on Agree to continue.
- Click on Install.
- Enter your admin password. If you are not allowed to use the computer, contact the admin for the computer.
- Click on Install Software. TomTom HOME is installed on your computer.
- Click on Close.