The steps below refer to Internet Explorer. If you are using another browser the steps may differ. With these steps you can install MyDrive Connect on your PC.
- Make sure your PC is compatible with MyDrive Connect .
- Download MyDrive Connect:
We recommend you to download the file to your PC by clicking Save.
- Once the downloading is finished, click on Run.
Note: If you accidentally close the Download finish window, locate the file InstallMyDriveConnect.exe on your PC and double-click on it.
- Now, If you get a Control window of User Account, click on Yes, and click on Run,If you get a security warning.
- To read the end user licence agreement, click on the link Licence Agreement.
- To accept the terms in the licence agreement, select I Agree, then click on Next.
- Click on Install to accept the default installation folder, or click Browse to select a different installation folder and then click on Install.
Once the installation of MyDrive Connect has finished, a pop-up will ask you to confirm the settings. You can choose any of the options and click OK. At that point, you can connect your navigation device to start using MyDrive Connect.
- If you already have a TomTom account, you would now be able to sign into MyDrive Connect to manage the content of your navigation device.
If you are a first-time user, you have to create a TomTom account and then log in to manage the content of your navigation device through MyDrive Connect.