TomTom Update, TomTom GPS Update, TomTom MyDrive Connect
TomTom has designed various navigation and mapping products to provide you the correct route with the use of satellites. There are some other products also which have been developed by the company like camera, watches and location based products etc. You can use your TomTom account to manage all of the devices from a single place only. You can create the account by visiting the link tomtom.com online. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the complete process to create a TomTom account in order to manage your devices.
To update your TomTom gps map and software, you have to download and install the MyDrive Connect application on your windows PC or Mac PC.
MyDrive Connect is TomTom’s free application that provides you to deal with your TomTom Device. If you are using MyDrive Connect then TomTom Update will offer you the most recent maps, software updates and the likelihood to renew and upgrade maps and your services.
Ways To Install TomTom Update - TomTom Support:
Using MyDrive Connect
- At first, you need to download and install MyDrive Connect application on your system.
- Make sure that your system meets all the requirements before downloading MyDrive Connect.
- Also, your software version should be the latest one.
- Now, use your browser to visit tomtom.com to download the application.
- Search for the MyDrive Connect and after that click on the Download button.
- Now, you need to wait to finish the downloading and then click on Run.
- Furthermore, you need to click on Yes to allow permission and click on the Install button.
- Follow the prompts which are shown on the screen and finish the process.
- At last, click on Close to finish the process.
Sign In To Download And Install TomTom Update
- In order to download and install the updates, you have to make sure that the app is installed.
- Now, connect your device to your system by using USB cable.
- The USB comes along with the device, find the cable and connect it to your device.
- Connect one end to the device and another end to the system and then turn on the device.
- Now, wait for starting the application, if does not start automatically then you have to launch the app by double clicking on it.
- Now, you need to enter your login credentials to log in to your account, if you already have one.
- In case you do not have an account then you need to create one and log in to your TomTom account.
- You can also tick the checkbox below “Remember my email address” for the future reference.
- After that, click Sign In and thereafter click My Content from the menu and then select Maps.
- Now, click on the Update button when you have selected the map which you want to update.
- You may also be asked to click on Install to finish the process and then click on Close.
If you have successfully followed the above-mentioned process then you may be able to download and install TomTom Update. For any help, you may contact TomTom Support to get any help.
Using TomTom Home
- First, install the TomTom home on your device before downloading the updates.
- You must check for the compatibility by visiting the link tomtom.com online.
- After that, search and select the TomTom Home application from their official site.
- Now, you need to click on the Download button in order to start the downloading process.
- Click on Yes to allow permission and then click Run or SaveFile to save the file on your device.
- Furthermore, wait for finishing the downloading and then open the downloads folder.
- Now, select the downloaded file and then double-click on it to run the setup.
- Click Continue and then tick on the checkbox to accept the terms & conditions.
- After that, you need to click on the Agree button and then follow the instructions.
- In conclusion click on Close to exit from the activation window.
- Now, you can launch the application and start managing your TomTom devices.
Installing TomTom Update
- First of all, take the backup of your TomTom device to save all of your data.
- Next, you need to connect your device to your system by using a USB cable.
- You can find the USB cable in the box of your device.
- You can also use some other USB cable, if you do not get one along with your product.
- After connecting the device to the system, you have to turn on your device.
- Furthermore, wait to start the application automatically or start it manually by double-clicking on the icon.
- Now, you have to wait to finish the updates checking process.
- You can also click on the Update my Device to check for updates if the process does not start automatically.
- Using the TomTom Home, you may also install the devices which you have previously downloaded.
- In order to download the updates, you must select the device from the list.
- After that, click on the Download Updates and wait to finish the process.
- You can follow the instructions to complete the download and installation of TomTom updates.
- After that, click Done and then disconnect the process by selecting the Disconnect Device option located under the Device tab in menu.
Follow the instructions mentioned above to download and install the TomTom Update. In case of any issue feel free to contact TomTom Support or visit us at tomtom.com for help.
Steps to Create TomTom Account - TomTom Support
In order to manage your TomTom devices, you should make sure that you have a TomTom account. You can use your email id to create your account. So let’s follow the process to create a new TomTom account to manage all the devices.
- Open your browser and visit tomtom.com to create your account.
- Now, you have to click on the Login option from the top right corner of the screen.
- If the account already exists then you have to enter login credentials to sign in to your account.
- To create account, click on the Log In again and after that click on the Create Account option.
- Furthermore, you need to enter all the required details such as email id, name and others.
- Tick the checkbox if you want to receive the updates from the TomTom support team.
- In addition, review all the terms & conditions and thereafter click on the Create Account.
- Now, you need to verify your account by clicking on the verification link which you have received on your registered email id.
- After that, you will be able to login to your account to manage your devices.
After following all the given steps you will be able to create your TomTom account. In case you face difficulties while creating or log in to your account then feel free to connect with TomTom Support.
Frequently Asked Questions By Users - TomTom Update
- Error: tomtom updates free download is not working
- How to resolve issues related to free tomtom updates 2018
- Unable to fix issues related to free tomtom updates 2017
- Issues regarding tomtom n14644 update
- How to troubleshoot problems with the tomtom gps updates
- Download tomtom xl update on Windows
- What is the procedure to download tomtom home
- How to download tomtom map update for free
In order to resolve all these issues, you may contact TomTom Support and get the 24/7 support from out experts. You can also visit us at tomtom.com for further details and advanced troubleshooting steps guide download. Our team includes world class experienced professionals in their domain.